10 easy ways to earn money online

lindsey45

10 easy ways to earn money online

Post by lindsey45 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:46 am

Users have become more demanding and only react to good posts. Focus on creating quality content that captures the attention of those people who see it . Its effect will be that they will start interacting with it and, as a consequence, the Instagram algorithm will reward it. 2. Schedule Do you know when your followers are online? No? Well, this is important and you should discover it as soon as possible. Record this: I can't post at any time on Instagram. If I do, I'm wasting my time and work. And the Instagram algorithm will ignore my content. The selfie network makes it easy for you. In the statistics it shows the best time to publish. Take a look and take note of them. Upload your photos or videos in that time slot and also keep in mind the behavior of the users. 3. Consistency to make the new algorithm love you With effort and perseverance... everything is achieved. Consistency is highly valued by the selfie network.

Upload posts frequently to your profile, but in Iceland Phone Number List moderation. It is not necessary to post from Monday to Sunday. All you have to do is publish two or three times in weeks. Always do it at the same time and day, this way you get your audience used to it and they will be attentive. Instagram values consistency positively, but it is not necessary to upload photos every day. 4. Promote your new content in stories A good way to inform your followers that you have posted a new photo is by sharing it in your stories. Don't share it at the same time you upload it, leave it for later. Thus, if someone has not seen it, because they have not scrolled through its timeline, they will see it in your story and there will surely be some more interaction. False myths about the Instagram algorithm A series of myths about the algorithm circulate on social networks that generate confusion .

Above all, to those who are beginning to take their first steps within the network. To help you, I have made a list of the 5 most well-known Instagram myths .5 false myths about the Instagram algorithm. Don't let them fool you anymore! CLICK TO TWEET Myth 1: The Instagram algorithm penalizes you for editing your post LIE! The algorithm does not penalize you for editing your post . You don't have to wait an hour to do it either. If that were the case, Insta wouldn't have the editing option, don't you think? In fact, I have done experiments myself and nothing has happened. After doing so, users have continued to interact with said publication without problem. Myth 2: Instagram business accounts have less reach Do business accounts have less reach? This is not true either. The company itself has denied it, thus settling the speculations.