How to react to Zoom chat messages (and other Zoom chat tips

Description of your first forum.
yamanseo95848

How to react to Zoom chat messages (and other Zoom chat tips

Post by yamanseo95848 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:47 am

By Jessica Lau A hero image for Zoom app tips with the Zoom logo on a blue background I'm part of the generation that prefers to digitally ignore people. But you don't get this far in life without learning to make some compromises. So instead of replying to my friends with words, I acknowledge their cute pet photos with a simple holding-back-tears emoji 🥹 and their requests to grab dinner with a dancer-man emoji 🕺. Supercharge your Zoom meetings Automate Zoom Responding to messages with emojis has become so intuitive across all my messaging apps (including Slack, where my teammates and I emoji all day, every day). So it only makes sense Zoom would add the same functionality to their in-meeting chatbox. Here, I'll show you how to use emojis to react to messages in a Zoom chat, which is different from replying to a message with an emoji. Plus, I'll share five more built-in Zoom tools to help you get the most out of Zoom chat.

Table of contents In-meeting chat in Zoom vs. Zoom Team Chat How to react to Zoom chat messages 5 tips for getting the most out of Zoom chat In-meeting chat in Zoom vs. Zoom Team Chat Here's something AOB Directory you may not know: Zoom has its own chat app named Zoom Team Chat, which is meant to be a "singular collaboration hub" where you can chat with teammates over video or text—similar to other popular team chat apps. It was originally called Zoom Chat, but customers were understandably confused about the difference between the in-meeting chat tool and this new hub product, so they renamed it.

For the purposes of this article, "Zoom chat" refers only to the in-meeting chat features. How to react to Zoom chat messages There's nothing more validating than dropping a witty one-liner—I mean, a great idea that will drive your business forward—into the chat and having your teammates upvote it. Here's how to "+1" a message using emoji reactions: In Zoom chat, hover your cursor over the message you want to react to and click the reaction icon, which looks like a smiley face with a plus sign on its head. A window will appear with your recently used emojis for quick access. To find all the available emojis, click more. Select your desired emoji.