In Fact These Problems Reflect

Description of your first forum.
hanif566

In Fact These Problems Reflect

Post by hanif566 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:59 pm

We look forward to an interesting discussion of business owners and top managers heads of Project Offices development and IT directors. What will you get from participating in the webinar You will learn how to start implementing project management based on the experience of one of the largest agricultural holdings in Russia Get the best practices for choosing and implementing an information system You will understand how to achieve the necessary results on time and without total control from the first persons with the help of ADVANTA ISUP In a programme Prerequisites and stages of the implementation of project management in an agro-industrial holding Choosing an information system.

To support project management Key results of the implementation of project management in 12 months Answers to questions from webinar participants Webinar hosted by Maria Lyutikova Analyst Implementation cell phone number list Department Advanta Consulting 5 years headed the Project Office in the regional division of the agro-industrial holding more than 10 years in project management has experience in implementing project management and creating Project Offices from scratch including the development of methodology training of employees and the implementation of PMIS.

The mission of ADVANTA and the national idea of ​​Russia Dmitry Mazein General Director of Advanta Consulting On May 9 Victory Day I decided to clarify the mission statement of our company since in May we were completing the strategy development cycle. On the one hand it was important for me to clearly articulate the purpose of our company for the sake of which our employees start their tasks every morning. On the other hand I wanted our generation to be worthy of the exploits of our grandfathers and great-grandfathers.