Creativity has become a significant

mostakimseo11

Creativity has become a significant

Post by mostakimseo11 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:40 pm

Photographers of this new fashion world are moving from digital to film they want even more naturalness even more materiality they are not afraid to have their own position to shoot with a challenge. Photography is no longer thoughtless a beautiful picture it addresses the social agenda the changes that are taking place in society it is timely it is interesting to watch it it reflects what we already live but also what we will live in the near future. On our page we plan to follow how fashion photography is changing and publish the work of photographers of the socalled new fashion wave. Building a long career in the fashion industry is a difficult task but Bensimon has his own recipe for success.

In part it lies in a healthy attitude towards e-commerce photo editing oneself and one's occupation. Gilles Bensimon is from the canton of VicsurCerre France. As a child he suffered from dyslexia and his parents art dealers and artists decided to introduce him to art which was supposed to help selfexpression part of Bensimon's life. To be honest in my youth I never wanted to work. Every child dreams of becoming someone and I went to art school then to the army and then I realized that I had to do something. I thought being a drug dealer was a good job but it has its drawbacks. I only worked as a photographer for a few months and then oddly enough I was hired by ELLE.

In a fashion magazine the young photographer was not allowed to do everything he wanted and he and a friend came up with the idea to launch the American version of ELLE. Bensimon discussed the idea with many famous people in the fashion industry and they all said about the same thing the publication could not be successful. But two Frenchmen in America managed the unlikely. I have nothing to complain about I have the best job in the world. I am the only photographer who became the art director of the magazine laughed Bensimon. Although in order to lead the magazine he had to become at its origins.